• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Work Sharp Pro

HeavyLoad

$235 shipped
I'm selling this because I just don't use it. Only used 2 or 3 times, 99.99%condition in original box and everything included.
IMG_1897.jpeg
IMG_1896.jpeg
IMG_1894.jpeg

One and only price drop $220 shipped.
That's $50 less then I can find it online

$235 shipped
I'm selling this because I just don't use it. Only used 2 or 3 times, 99.99%condition in original box and everything included.View attachment 546261View attachment 546262View attachment 546263
Can you give us some more personal info on this? We have a station in our workshop just for knives. I stopped working on knives a while ago , just too may irons in the fire. This sounds really interesting to me that there is a device to help put a good edge on a blade.
Can you sharpen a knife "Scary Sharp". I always liked working restoring knives, if you saw any pictures of our Game Room.
You can probably sell this with no problem to some of us Knife enthusiastic members.

Only personal info I have is I think I sharpened 2 knives with it and it sharpened them. One was a Buck 110 that wasn't real dull and it put a good edge on it. The other was a kitchen chef knife and it sharpened it up pretty good. I just don't use it and tired of looking at it on the shelf.
It's a solid sturdy bench sharpener. There's tons of reviews online and all seem good.

Only personal info I have is I think I sharpened 2 knives with it and it sharpened them. One was a Buck 110 that wasn't real dull and it put a good edge on it. The other was a kitchen chef knife and it sharpened it up pretty good. I just don't use it and tired of looking at it on the shelf.
It's a solid sturdy bench sharpener. There's tons of reviews online and all seem good.
Good deal for anyone that wants to get a good edge on their blades.
Thanks