• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Witt machine muzzle brake

KyScott

Brand new never fired. $55.00 shipped TYD. Paypal gift or money order. It was on a rifle I bought and i have no use for it on a 270wsm. Its very well made and bad ***** looking. It fits barrels .739 to .749. This is what the site says about the Brake. Our Clamp on Muzzle Brakes are precision machined to YOUR exact barrel specs. Tapered, Straight, or Stepped, we machine brakes for them all.

Because these brakes are custom cut to Your dimensions we can hold tighter tolerances on both the bore and bullet exit hole to greatly reduce recoil and muzzle rise (minimum 60%).

Our clamp on muzzle brakes are cnc machined from 416 stainless steel and require no permanent modification to the original firearm. They can be installed using simple hand tools. No gunsmithing required.

During testing we found that the 5 port design makes the most efficient use of the available gasses exiting the barrel to substantially reduce recoil. There are 20 .078" holes drilled into the top of the brake that vent gas in order to stop muzzle rise. The bottom of the brakes have no holes or ports to kick up dirt all over the shooter. Having the bottom of the brake angled outward also helps to reduce muzzle rise. After months of testing and development the design of these brakes make them the most efficient clamp on muzzle brakes available today.

In case of measurement error we do re-cut the brakes at no charge*, however, please be as precise as possible in the measuring so we can continue this service for everyone. We ask for barrel measurements at the muzzle and 1 1/2" from the muzzle in thousandths of an inch or hundredths of a mm, to make sure your new brake fits right the first time.
20141011_112753.jpg
20141011_112724.jpg
20141011_112656.jpg
20141011_112656.jpg

Last edited:
It was on a factory medium heavy M70 Coyote barrel. I would say it can be used all the way up to 30 caliber. A 30-30 goes in it with about 1/16" left all the way around it.

I had one of these brakes made for my Savage 112BVSS in .300WinMag. It has allowed me to step up my LongRange game a notch.
Before adding this brake, I could only handle the 180's & 190's through this rifle. The rifle is very accurate but after 15 rounds I was through for the day.
Now I've stepped up to the 208/210gn range and I'm loving it. Today I was shooting 210gn Bergers and they were averaging 3070FPS. This brake tames my .300WinMag to .308Win levels. JohnnyK.

I bought one of these brakes for my 25-06 for a prairie dog hunt in Wyoming. I can say enough about how pleased it worked.. I'm buying another for a 6 br build for this coming year. Somebody should buy this you won't be unhappy.