• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Wiser Precision Chrono Mount Pro and MS Sporter

Mark37082

Chrono Mount Pro - mounted and used once. $165 TYD CONUS

Magneto Speed Sporter - used for two years. Works fine with no damage. Sold.

Labradar was just purchased. Buy both for $290.

IMG_0787.jpeg
IMG_0788.jpeg

Last edited:
How do you like that mount ? I have a V3 and a Labradar and actually prefer the V3 over the LR unit most days. Just don't have that mount. Don't like making things more complicated than they need to be.

I have the Sporter and just had difficulty getting it to work with a suppressor. I bought the Wiser mount in hopes that it would solve the problem. The Wiser mount is a nice kit once you get it set up. It gets the weight off the barrel. I will probably regret selling it, but now the Sporter is sold so I really don't need it. BTW - did you get the LR shipped?

I have the Sporter and just had difficulty getting it to work with a suppressor. I bought the Wiser mount in hopes that it would solve the problem. The Wiser mount is a nice kit once you get it set up. It gets the weight off the barrel. I will probably regret selling it, but now the Sporter is sold so I really don't need it. BTW - did you get the LR shipped?
Your wife on up doing it. Didn't get it there till almost 7:00 so it didn't go out last night

For the record I have been told the Wiser Pro Mount works well for suppressors. It has different mounting positions for the Sporter and V3. It may have been an operator issue on my part causing the reading issue.