• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Wiser magneto chrono mount

Ucsdryder

I believe this works with the magneto v3 and the cheaper sporter version. Please double check it'll work with the spotter (I know it works with v3).

This is the generation one which is 3-d printed. When I bought it there was a crack, I used gorilla glue and it has worked flawlessly for the last year. Here is the link to the newer version, same functionality as the original.

I've used this with both suppressed and braked rifles. The mount allows you to remove the magneto from your barrel and shoot accurate groups while getting your fps. No more shooting groups then shooting for velocity.

This thing will pay for itself in saved ammo, and more importantly, you can shoot with it on all the time, vs shooting a few to find the velocity then putting away your magneto because of the POI shift!

Will mount to an arca rail. If you don't have an arca on your rifle, you can buy an 8 dollar arca off Amazon and screw it into the sling stud on your traditional stocked rifle. See pictures.

Asking 130 shipped PayPal friends and family.

Attachments

• IMG_8676.jpeg
    IMG_8676.jpeg
    243.7 KB · Views: 81
  • IMG_8675.jpeg
    IMG_8675.jpeg
    331.4 KB · Views: 77
  • IMG_6965.jpeg
    IMG_6965.jpeg
    507.7 KB · Views: 85
  • IMG_6966.jpeg
    IMG_6966.jpeg
    513.6 KB · Views: 87
  • IMG_9510.jpeg
    IMG_9510.jpeg
    362.8 KB · Views: 81
  • IMG_9513.jpeg
    IMG_9513.jpeg
    509.6 KB · Views: 79
Last edited:
I have the same unit, works great. Free bump.
Thank you for the bump! Surprised nobody has grabbed it.

I think if people realized what a game changer these were for the magnetos, everyone would have one. It's a MUST for any magneto shooter!

I've had a few people ask about the arca rail I use. I got it off Amazon but to make it easy, I'll include the arca rail. If you have a gun without an arca rail, you can remove your sling stud and attach the arca. You'll just need a screw with the same bolt pattern as your sling stud. Easy peasy!