Wintertime Fun

Joel Russo

My two sons are on AAU travel basketball teams, so this time of the year finds us at practice or games every night of the week and on weekends.

We has a bit of snow on Saturday, and the games were cancelled, so we decided to have a little Wintertime Fun instead.

After a few hours it was evident that my body is not as flexible as it used to be, and that I an extremely grateful for all that I have....

Attachments

• Ryan makin his own path.jpg
    Ryan makin his own path.jpg
    135.1 KB · Views: 12
  • AHH!! - Copy.jpg
    AHH!! - Copy.jpg
    181.6 KB · Views: 13
  • holden on!! - Copy.jpg
    holden on!! - Copy.jpg
    170.7 KB · Views: 20
  • Ryan - Copy.jpg
    Ryan - Copy.jpg
    140.5 KB · Views: 13
  • Rance air born!! - Copy (2).jpg
    Rance air born!! - Copy (2).jpg
    132.2 KB · Views: 14
  • Me and my boys - Copy (2).jpg
    Me and my boys - Copy (2).jpg
    134.1 KB · Views: 15
That looked like a crazy amount do fun!! I understand schedules...my oldest son is in traveling hockey and my daughter is traveling gymnastics. Living in ND we have winter for along time!! In fact, when I was younger dad would grab a old car hood and tie a rope to it and to the bumper of the station wagon. We found the closest lake and the fun began. I have video when my oldest son was younger pulling him on his sled behind our tractor. Thanks for sharing these pictures Joel. They are wonderful!!

Jayson

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.