• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Winchester Model 70 stock, barrel, dbm, trigger

Crews

I bought a FN TSR XP, and ended up using the action for a custom build. Take-off parts are sitting around collecting dust. Revitalize that old winchester you have sitting around.... Someone put them to use please!

FN 24" fluted 308 barrel
Hogue overmold OD Green stock
FN DBM with one magazie
FN/Win 70 trigger

$300 takes it all, buyer pays shipping. Pictures available upon request. Thanks for looking!

Just out of curiosity, who is doing your build with the FN action? I love my SPR, but I wish it were something other than 308. FN rifles aren't getting the credit they deserve.

Guys, my apologies for the delayed response, I have been on a hunting trip without internet access.

@marioq: I am not sure if it fits a pre '64 or not, you'll have to do your own research on that. it came off a newer action.

@dye7barrel: I know FN offers this same rifle chambered in WSM calibers. Once again, this rifle was a 308 so you'll have to do your own research. I don't know if the DBM is exactly the same between the 308 and the WSM or not.

@whackinandstackin243: Horizon Firearms did the work on this rifle for me. It was actually done a couple years ago, and I've been using the rifle ever since. This stuff has been sitting around the house since then, I don't need it, and thought someone could put it to use!

For a quicker response, I can be reached at 903-seventhreesix-9270

Recent Posts