• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Winchester Model 70 Ranger Custom 7RM

7mmpredator

I am listing my Model 70 7RM to help fund the finish of another project. Purchased used a year ago at Cabelas opening day of their Christiana DE store. I have not fired it at all. The beautiful custom stock drew me in. It has a steel blued grip cap, Fleur de Lis checkering and shadow line cheek piece in a tiger striped stock with hand rubbed oil finish. It is a push feed action and blind magazine. The bolt face having the ring of steel ala Remington 700. The prior owner ground off the iron sight blade and post. My intention was to rebarrel with a match grade 257 Weatherby as I have 2 other 7mms but other projects have kept this one on the backburner. Most recently a Nosler Patriot in 26 Nosler en route that needs a good scope. (planning on a Zeiss Conquest HD5 RZ800 and the only trade I'm interested in at this moment) The scope pictured is not included in sale. I am asking 1200. plus shipping. Paypal gift/USPS mo. Will text additional pics if needed. E-mail for questions/offers: [email protected].

Win%20Ranger.jpg
Win%20Ranger-2.jpg
Win%20Ranger-3.jpg
Win%20Ranger-5.jpg
Win%20Ranger-4.jpg

Anybody appreciate a good stick of wood? I will entertain all reasonable offers.

Dropping the price to 1075. and adding a couple of pics. Would give it to my son but it would end up looking like his skateboard! Open to offers, jokes, prayers! : )

M70Ranger-3.jpg
M70Ranger.jpg
M70Ranger-2.jpg

SAME TO YOU SIR,THATS FORSURE A NICE STICK OF WOOD!!!!!!!!!gun)

Still have this baby. Will let it go for 900. What a beautiful stock for this price.

Trying to find a new home for this beauty. Working on getting an F-class rifle built. Make an offer.