• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Winchester Model 70 Featherweight 280. Rem + Timney

fightthenoise

I'm selling some rifles with a lot of functional overlap to fund a custom build. I'm not sure the round count on this one, but it's well under 100. I pretty much zeroed it, and took it on one hunt and shot a doe with it. I always thought it was too **** pretty to take out of the safe, so I mostly just looked at it. It's one of the last US made Model 70's made in the South Carolina plant before they moved production to Portugal (those Model 70's are amazing too; I'm about to list a Portugal-made Extreme Weather 30-06 that shoots lights out). Winchester no longer chambers the Featherweight in .280 Rem. There are some minor usage marks, but I would say the wood and bluing are both 95%. Really great condition for a ~30 year old rifle. I tried to get high resolution photos of the whole gun, but let me know if you'd like to see anything else. Comes with 1" low Talley lightweights, Timney trigger, and the Beartooth stock cover.

$700 firm shipped and insured to your FFL. If you plan to reload and need die/components, let me know and we can work that in too. For full price offers from local buyers (CO) I'll throw in a pound of RL26.

DSC07368.jpg
DSC07369.jpg
DSC07370.jpg
DSC07371.jpg
DSC07372.jpg
DSC07373.jpg
DSC07374.jpg
DSC07375.jpg
DSC07376.jpg
DSC07377.jpg