• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Winchester M70 Super Grade – Blued – 30.06 Springfield – 24” Barrel

AKBear

Rifle is in new condition – I purchased this rifle, for a short notice trip to Africa, after I was told by a Winchester Customer Service Rep. they had stopped production on the stainless version. I thus ordered this blued model and two days after I had ordered it, the store I purchased it from received the stainless one I originally wanted. It was too late to stop this one as it was already on the way.

"The Winchester Super Grade model comes with a highly polished, deeply-blued steel and finely checkered, fancy grain grade V/VI walnut stock with Shadowline cheekpiece which aids in sight alignment. A one-piece steel bottom hinged metal floorplate. Decorative steel crossbolt adds strength, rigidity and a touch of stylish refinement. Inletted sling swivel studs. Forged steel receiver with integral recoil lug is bedded front and rear to eliminate shifts in zero for exceptional long-range accuracy. Three-Position Safety. 24 Inch Free-Floating Barrel. Recessed Target Crown. M.O.A. Trigger. Blade-Type Ejector. Pachmayr Decelerator Recoil Pad. Pre-'64 Style controlled round feed with claw extractor."

Winchester Item #535203228
Caliber: 30.06 Springfield
Barrel: 24"

So, I don't need this blued version. It's never been fired by me – only factory fired. Comes with the original box, owner's manual and the safety lock. The wood is very nice - dark and goes nicely with the dark bluing.

$1,290 delivered – Shipped from my F.F.L. to your F.F.L.

Attachments

• IMG_1021.jpg
    IMG_1021.jpg
    128.9 KB · Views: 210
  • IMG_1022.jpg
    IMG_1022.jpg
    126.6 KB · Views: 201
  • IMG_1017.jpg
    IMG_1017.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 201
  • IMG_1019.jpg
    IMG_1019.jpg