• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Winchester Large Rifle Primers

Another thing I don't understand. Some powders are hard to come by or next to impossible to find. Yet some dealers are having sales on certain powders in order to move them. So why are some manufacturers spending valuable production capacity on crap that hardly anybody needs, but stuff that people want in the worst way gets left behind? But that's just like my opinion man. Or maybe some dealers are going for moon money at first and when that doesn't work they put it on sale.

Another thing I don't understand. Some powders are hard to come by or next to impossible to find. Yet some dealers are having sales on certain powders in order to move them. So why are some manufacturers spending valuable production capacity on crap that hardly anybody needs, but stuff that people want in the worst way gets left behind? But that's just like my opinion man. Or maybe some dealers are going for moon money at first and when that doesn't work they put it on sale.
I personally think that the stuff we are all after is being produced and sent to ammo manufacturers in bulk and not being bottled in 1# or 8# jugs and sent to distributors. Only thing that makes sense to me.

I personally think that the stuff we are all after is being produced and sent to ammo manufacturers in bulk and not being bottled in 1# or 8# jugs and sent to distributors. Only thing that makes sense to me.
That may be partly true. Still it shouldn't be necessary to have to sale stuff off if there truly is a shortage and as uneven in supply as it is.