• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Winchester Coyote 7 wsm

rolltide

I bought this rifle a couple of years ago to scratch the 7 wsm itch. It shoots great and I would be keeping it if I hadn't found a Kimber Montana about 6 months after I bought the Winchester. I realized over the weekend that I haven't had it out of the safe since I got the Kimber, so I figured I would move it to make room for another toy. $700 shipped. Will put up pics tomorrow when I get something better than the ones I took with my phone.

Chris

It's a Coyote. PM me an email address and I can send pics. I'm having issues with Photobucket, but can email pics.

Chris

Any interest in pistols have a stainless Xd like new 3 mags glock xenon tac light. And I cover shipping.? If so txt me at 210-837-6742. Thanks.

About the only pistols that I can think of would be a S & W M41 .22. I shoot more rimfire than anything else lately and feel the need to have one of these fine pistols. I'd also consider an Anschutz, Sako Finfire or Quad or maybe even a S & W M&P 15-22 Performance Center.

Thanks!

Chris

Pics sent. I'm not sure of round count since I can only go on what the original owner told me plus what I've shot. As far as I know, he fired 40 rounds and I've shot the same. He shot Federal Premium 160 Trohphy Bonded Bear Claws and said it shot well, and it has shot my load using 162 Amax very well.

Chris