• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED winchester 25 wssm and 270 wsm

303SAVAGE

1. Winchester 25 wssm, Coyote, heavy stainless barrel, brown laminate stock. One mark on stainless barrel about 3/4 of an inch, couple small scratches on the trigger guard, remainder of gun very very nice. Have not shot the rifle so I cant speak for accuracy, going a different direction and this is going based on having too many varmint rifles. $650 shipped includes rings and bases

2. Winchester classic laminate 270 wsm unfired, no box, not a mark or spot on rifle. Mounted a Busnell Elite 3200 3x9x50 in Leupold rings and bases and have never fired. Father in law bought it new and swapped it to me, he had never put the bolt in the gun. I have lost the box in the last year in a half. Package the way it sits, $775 shipped, rifle with bases, $625 shipped

Will listen to trade offers worst i can say is no, most interested in bolt action hunting rifles, 6.5x55, 257 roberts, 25-06, 270 winchester, what you got?
105_4742.jpg
105_4744.jpg

no i am not, bought 3 weeks ago and found something else i need more, have not fired. previous owner says it had less than 200 rounds down the tube but i cannot say. had my local gunsmith look at the throat and he says it and the bore are in very nice shape.

Hi. I am interested in the 270 wsm (w/o the scope). I could trade a 257 weatherby magnum. Vanguard model. Shot under 100 shots. 3-9x40 bushnell, 1 box of ammo and factory target. Email [email protected]