• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

WIN 670 .30-06, Winlite, Burris LRS

ducky

I'm interested in selling my Winchester 670 in .30-06, push feed rifle with 3 position safety. I added a McMillan Winlite stock to it and spot bedded the recoil lug with JB Weld. The paint job is whatever brand of cheap camo paint Walmart sells done by yours truly. Scope is a 3-9X40 Burris LRS (lighted reticle) with ballistiplex reticle. The scope is attached with Weaver style bases and rings. I'm asking $600 shipped for it, which should make a good medium range deer and elk rifle.

Here are what I feel are the you should know also. The paint covers some dings in the gelcoat, nothing major that I felt needed repair as fibers weren't exposed. The barrel has the bluing rubbed off in one spot consistent with riding in a pickup gunrack. Bluing is also very thin on the muzzle. I've only shot factory Hornady Whitetail and Federal Power Shock ammunition both 150 grain out of it, and it shows potential with groups right at or slightly over MOA at 100 yds. The factory Winchester recoil pad could probably use replacing. The rifle is a little heavier than I like to carry coming in right at 8 lbs scoped, but it isn't going to kill a guy to pack it around all day.

Last edited:
20190705_075748.jpg
I can't view the first picture so I tried it this way.

great all around working gun there, i just ordered a McMillan or I'd be all over that, interested in trades?

I'm going to pass on that. I'm trying to save money, not gain a new hobby! There isn't much I could really use right now, unless you got a decent 65mm spotting scope with a straight eye piece collecting dust.

Thank you for the offer though.

Recent Posts