• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Wilson .308 caliber barrel blanks 27" fluted stainless

Bump.

Here is one of the 30 cal barrels I bought from MRAM. 300WM 26 inches. My buddy painted the barrel. I asked for a simple Krylon rattle can job, he came up with this pattern.

The barrel is a shooter, check out the cold bore at 500 yards on Shotmarker SR3 target with 3 inch X ring.View attachment 314461
Great shooting and I really like the paint job! Looks great

My barrel is on its way back from the smith. Fresh carbide 300 rum reamer, finished at 26" on a blueprinted 700 action. Excited to see how she shoots. Will be in an XLR magnesium chassis. I have factory Hornady precision hunter to break it in with and 200gr accubonds and 181gr hammers to work up a load with. Will update after I get some time with it.

My barrel is on its way back from the smith. Fresh carbide 300 rum reamer, finished at 26" on a blueprinted 700 action. Excited to see how she shoots. Will be in an XLR magnesium chassis. I have factory Hornady precision hunter to break it in with and 200gr accubonds and 181gr hammers to work up a load with. Will update after I get some time with it.
225 eld n570 or h1000 with bertram brass were the best for mine

Interested in a barrel. Tried to pm you but don't know how. My number is (307) 247-4703. If you want to text or call.