• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WILLIAMS 1 pc. BOTTOM METAL ASSEMBLY

8x68s

... for a Winchester 70, post-64, long action. Can be aluminum, SS or steel and I prefer the Oberndorf style but can use the factory pushbutton style. I know that Williams has closed their business but I'm hoping someone out there has one lying in a drawer, unused and needing a home. "Long action" would be characterized by a 7 5/8" hole-to-hole measurement. Thanks for your help!! 🙄
Greg.....................................................................................................................................................................🙏

Man you and me both. I have a stock inlet for one and have been looking for a while. I think they are same inlet as factory one piece but Williams unit is much better quality. Good luck.

Man you and me both. I have a stock inlet for one and have been looking for a while. I think they are same inlet as factory one piece but Williams unit is much better quality. Good luck.
Replacing a 2 pc factory aluminum set. Kept them for years and then finally just trashed them thinking I wouldn't ever use them. Idiot!! Never, ever say "never"... 😂 I have a Williams from several years ago for another rifle. I need one because I used the one I have to inlet an old Herter's varmint stock that I'm rescuing. Williams was the best I'd seen at a very reasonable price. Currently available offerings are just too expensive for my budget. Finding salvage around the internet is becoming the best source. Best of luck to you also. If I find an extra I'll let you know.
Greg

Ended up ordering an Oberndorf style from PTG in anodized aluminum, best price, quality?... we'll see. My local -smith says they do good work.

Are they responding to your requests for info/updates?? I had to ask for a confirmation of my order...