• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Wilderness Pack Specialties Pack

Tucker65

For sale is my Wilderness Pack Specialties Pack. I used this on a few hunting trips and have since moved on to something a little bigger for longer stays out. This is their Kodiak frame and Caribou pack. I have a 31" waist and it fits me but won't go a whole lot smaller. The pack has a good layout of pockets with 2 large pockets on the sides with enough room to stuff a Swarovski 80mm spotter in either one. There are pockets on both sides of the waistband, a water bladder compartment, built in gun scabbard that folds down from between the pack and frame, a nice pocket in the lid for quick access to stuff without having to get into the main pack. The pack also has a built in meat shelf that lets you strap your load between the pack and frame so you don;t have to put any meat in your bag. You loosen straps and let the bag come away from the pack and strap your load on the meat shelf separately from the pack. this also keeps the weight in a better place for hiking out. All in all this has been a great pack but I just don't need it after purchasing my new one. $300 plus shipping.

QMWHKEvl.jpg
4BOxo3pl.jpg
8n8wzTrl.jpg
oPTTYnyl.jpg
zBFja2Ul.jpg
I1V9vaLl.jpg
aXEWdhXl.jpg

It's their Caribou bag which they state is 5000 cubic inches. The pack frame is their Kodiak model.

John

Last edited: