• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

WHISKEY 5 3-15x44

Buckstuds

Lighted hunter milling mrad reticle, only used for range sessions. Vortex precision rings still on it. Scope and rings were 1200. Asking 600 shipped in us . Text for info 518-six two zero-34five zero

It's advice, since there have been plenty of scammers on hijacked accounts. Besides, it helps sell the item.
It seems to me you're throwing more shade than advice and shade isn't needed in someone's ad. I wouldn't be happy if someone referred to me as being "suspect" in my own ad. Just saying......

It seems to me you're throwing more shade than advice and shade isn't needed in someone's ad. I wouldn't be happy if someone referred to me as being "suspect" in my own ad. Just saying......
Hey man, go look for an argument elsewhere.
As someone who's account was hi jacked on another forum, it truly was sound advice.

GLWS OP

Hey man, go look for an argument elsewhere.
As someone who's account was hi jacked on another forum, it truly was sound advice.

GLWS OP
I was just going to let this go but I decided that's not the right thing to do. Calling someone's ad "suspect" is throwing shade and crapping on their ad. Especially for a member who has been around since 2016. Sorry, but that's just a fact. If you want to keep this going, take it to PM's. Now let the OP sell his scope.

And we all need to watch out for scammers which I'm sure is what you were doing because you're a good dude.