• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Whidden Gunworks 26 Nosler Full Length Sizer and Micrometer seater die set.

pwrdbycotn

Up for sale is three sets of dies. I have two sets of 26 Nosler and a one set of 6.5x47. Please feel free to contact me for pictures, questions or with offers. 573-614-1191, [email protected] or PM. Text/call for fastest response. Shipping will be done via Priority Mail. I will accept checks, money orders or Paypal. If using paypal please use the friends and family option or add the fees.

Redding 6.5x47. These will come as three separate dies. $180 for all three.
1. Type S bushing style neck die. Part #71479
2. Type S bushing style full length sizer. Part #77479
3. Competition bullet seating die. Part #55479

Redding 26 Nosler Deluxe Die Set. $OLD
Part # 84261. These have only loaded approximately 10 rounds. Includes full length sizer, neck sizer and seating die.

Whidden Gunworks 26 Nosler $140
Full length bushing sizer and micrometer seating die. These loaded approximately 20 rounds.

Last edited:
Re: Redding 6.5x47 bushing dies, Redding 26 Nosler 3-die set, Whidden Gunworks 26 Nosler

Email sent on this

Redding 26 Nosler Deluxe Die Set. $50
Part # 84261. These have only loaded approximately 10 rounds. Includes full length sizer, neck sizer and seating die.

Re: Redding 6.5x47 bushing dies, Redding 26 Nosler 3-die set, Whidden Gunworks 26 Nosler

Redding 26 Nosler dies are sold!

I realized I was way off on the price of the Whidden 26 Nosler dies. I have adjusted the price accordingly