which chronograph??

littledevil2873

Decided to buy a Ohler 35 chronograph about 6 months ago. Just got around to ordering it and found out they are not made any more. Any thoughts which one works best other than the Ohler?

I am looking to buy a chronograph too! and I heard Ohler is really good. Let me know how it works.

If you are interested in a Beta Chrony I've got one that is new in the box. It has never been opened. Got it as a Christmas gift but already have an Oehler 35P.

I'd take $80 if you're interested. Here they are @ Midway: LINK

thanks anyway...just thought I would check. saving money for a scope, so funds are a little tighter right now...I'll save this post for the future, just in case you still have it..
thanks, jon

littledevil,
I have had my PACT Squared for over ten years without any problems. My only regret is that I didn't get chronograph with on board printer.

I've been very happy w/the CED Millenium. Go ahead and spring for the infrared screens and you'll never have another issue w/the chrono not reading!!

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.