• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED whats it worth Remington Sendero

remcraz

I have a Remington 700 Sendero 300 Win mag. The gun is all factory and has a Blue fluted barrel. I know that there wasnt many made but am wondering just what the gun is worth as far as me buying. The gun has been fired no more than 200 times but is about 80%. I have the box that goes with it also and Im not wanting to sell as of now but just wondering if its worth any more because of the blue fluted barrel
Thanks Ted

Ted, Most of the sendero's I see are in the $1000 range. The 264 win mag being the one that is rare and harder to find. I would think you are safe at around the $1000 range. Del

I have bought and sold roughly 100 sendero and vssf over the past 2 years. Without actually seeing it but taking my 80% to be the same as your 80% I would say anywhere from the $800 to $900 range (only reason not $1000 or more being the 80% factored in). It would just depend on the demand at the time. If it were 100% and never fired still in the box who knows possibly as much as $1500 to $1800. I just saw a used 25-06 sendero sf with a Leupold vx iii worth about $500 bring $2580 on gunbroker. I have a new 25-06 sendero sf with a new $600 conquest on top of it with a Jewell trigger installed and the bid only reached $1800 (good thing I put a reserve) the point of telling that is you never know what one may bring. I do feel that no reserve, penny start auctions attract the most attention if going the gunbroker route. I just could not let myself take that risk. But it always nice to give other forum members a chance first..