What rifle coating do you like?

I've got a couple ugly rigs that I use for predator control that need a little facelift. I'd thought about Duracoat, Ceracoat, or Gun Kote. I've gotten mixed reviews about all three chipping, fading, etc. Gun Kote is starting to look toughest, but I'd love a little feed back from guys who have used and abused this stuff. Which one will hold up the best to heavy use/abuse.
Thanx
Cody
Are you going to hunt with it or just look at it from the couch? Either way I like metal parts to have a well used rust free look and plain unpainted no gelcoat finished carbon stock to save weight. I dislike using a rifle out hunting that I have to worry about finish damage. They are little more than a tool that must be able to shoot the eye out of a needle in all terrain and shooting positions. probably not the answer you wanted but that's the finish I like on a real hunting rifle.

Are you going to hunt with it or just look at it from the couch? Either way I like metal parts to have a well used rust free look and plain unpainted no gelcoat finished carbon stock to save weight. I dislike using a rifle out hunting that I have to worry about finish damage. They are little more than a tool that must be able to shoot the eye out of a needle in all terrain and shooting positions. probably not the answer you wanted but that's the finish I like on a real hunting rifle.
If it is really cold out I usually put a Goose Down coating on my rifles. If it is not too cold I just use synthetic fillers in the coating for firearms.🤣