• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Website to locate reloading items

wildcat westerner

Hello, I am having trouble locating reloading components. Is there a website out there that tracks the location of Bullets and powder etc?

I've seen a mock up of one that is launching sometime this month. They are completing all of the data feeds required to keep it as current as possible. My understanding is will pull active content from a variety of the most active forums like this one; as well as, shared content from sites like Gun Broker and even Nosler's https://www.shootersproshop.com when items are posted. I am looking forward to viewing the live site. Their domain hasn't been shared yet. I am a database programmer and a friend shared the mock up with me.

It's a very big technical challenge creating this type of clearing house. I doubt it will be completely launched this month but I understand they have been working on it over a year now.

I've seen a mock up of one that is launching sometime this month. They are completing all of the data feeds required to keep it as current as possible. My understanding is will pull active content from a variety of the most active forums like this one; as well as, shared content from sites like Gun Broker and even Nosler's https://www.shootersproshop.com when items are posted. I am looking forward to viewing the live site. Their domain hasn't been shared yet. I am a database programmer and a friend shared the mock up with me.

It's a very big technical challenge creating this type of clearing house. I doubt it will be completely launched this month but I understand they have been working on it over a year now.
Sounds like Gunbot, which is a cool idea but not up to date.

I can second AmmoSeek. Downside is, once you get away from the main players, it gets pretty "iffy" on who you're dealing with.
Make sure you do some background checks before you start throwing money at the interwebs... BBB reports, check if they've got a physical location (and actually look at it like on a Google Map satellite image), run the phone number, see if other folks on here have used them. And never send money to one of those fools that hits you up on Facebook or Instagram.

Sounds like Gunbot, which is a cool idea but not up to date.
This is a completely new website. Funded by a tech team in SC. They have created similar channels for other industries like farm crops, etc. where there are spot markets that move very quickly. Probably similar to a Second Amendment Stock Market.

I can second AmmoSeek. Downside is, once you get away from the main players, it gets pretty "iffy" on who you're dealing with.
Make sure you do some background checks before you start throwing money at the interwebs... BBB reports, check if they've got a physical location (and actually look at it like on a Google Map satellite image), run the phone number, see if other folks on here have used them. And never send money to one of those fools that hits you up on Facebook or Instagram.
Thanks so much for precise accurate pointers on avoiding getting screwed!

Just a quick question any one have any experience with fierce rifles in 7mm for accuracy