Weaver T-36

G

Stainless Weaver T-36. Bought one from a friend that was in need of quick cash. Wondering how much it is worth? 40 rounds on top of a .22-.250. No ring marks, pretty much perfect. He even gave me the box, that had the regular turrets, target turrets, sunshades, and screw on covers. Stainless scope with fine crosshairs. Just wondering what it would be worth if I were to sell it on here?! Serious answers though. I know..I know... $50 and I'll take it off of your hands!! Just wanting a good idea of what I can expect to get for it.

Thanks!!!

Better place to sell that scope would be BR central on their classifieds. I imagine from $300-350 would be the range. I believe you will find that they sell for about $380 from midway, brunos etc but you can check.

BH

Just wondering, why are you selling it??? I am going to buy one of those for my 6mm PPC but with the fine crosshairs and 1/8 Dot. Do you not like it??? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.