Weaver Super Slam 3-15x50 Tactical Riflescope, EMDR Ill Reticle

Ftothfadd

Anyone has any experience with the Weaver Super Slam 3-15x50 Tactical Riflescope, EMDR Ill Reticle?
It checks most of the features I would like to have in a rifle scope but so did the vortex HSLR (with the exception of illumination). However when I compared the glass in the vortex to the night force SHV it appeared substantially inferior?
Any opinion on the optical quality of Weavers?
Thanks, Ferenc

Optical performance of the Weaver Tactical's is excellent for their price range. I have the 4-20 mil/mil model. Mechanically it's right on but doesn't offer as much elevation and windage travel as some competing scopes. I have had many Weavers including grand slams, classics and have never been disappointed.

Attachments

• IM000635.JPG
    IM000635.JPG
    36.2 KB · Views: 183
Hi,

Thanks for the info. It is intended for a hunting rifle which might be used for the OCCASSIONAL longer shot hopefully never outside 600m. The rifle is a 300 WBY so the somewhat limited adjustability should not be a problem for me.
Any further experience?
Thanks, Ferenc

Thanks! In fact I have a couple burris scopes and i like them! I might look into the XTR too, I wish it had a 30 mm tube...
Again I will look into the veracity though maybe the 3-15 version.
It will be mainly for hunting and I like to turn the scope down for closer range/moving target work.
Ferenc

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.