New Weaver Tactical 3-15X50 mil/mil EMDR FFP

pzareba

So I ordered the new weaver mil/mil ffp from midway. I originally wanted to get the pst but I couldn't get my hands on one anywhere. Has anyone tested one of these out yet? Is the weaver ffp line comparable to the PST or worse/better? It should be coming in tomorrow so I will keep you guys posted with my first impression.

I own a Weaver Tactical 3-15X50 mil/moa mil-dot FFP and the glass on it and the eye relief is outstanding. When I checked out The New Weaver Tactical 3-15X50 mil/mil EMDR FFP at SHOT Show I knew it is going to be one of the best deals in optics in 2011.

IMO it is better than the PST. Well I think they are still developing the PST but when it gets here I am pretty sure the Weaver is better. :)

I just received the New Weaver Tactical and will be doing a review hopefully around October.

And yes I have seen, used and tested out the Viper PST in 1-4 and 6-24 and they are really good scopes.

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.