weaver scopes

Kohly

just wanted to know if weaver makes a t-series scope with a mil dot recticle or not. thanks

They used to.......they won't even support it now.......or so I'm told:(

I have a Weaver Tactical 4.5-14 X 42 Mil Dot (First Focal Plane reticle) 1/8 MOA Clicks (at least on the windage side)

It holds zero just fine.

Optics are super good.

I'm confident I could make a 1K shot @ 4.5X as 14X.

Comments by others is that it was the best that Weaver made. Musta been a corporate business major that dumped it.:mad:

would you be better offf going with a scope with1/4 moa rather than the 1/8 moas on the weaver , or is it something to get used too with practise?

Pretty much a moot point as they aren't available new any longer and I haven't seen one for sale for better than a year.

Additionally the Weaver I have has a problem with clicks accuracy. Windage is spot on while the vertical is something around .2 instead of the 0.125?

But, as I said, she holds zero so no problem using the mil dot and holding over.

As far as 1/8 vs 1/4 its just more clicks but if you count MOA and fractions there of it isn't a problem.

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.