• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

WEATHERBY VANGUARD ACCUGUARD, 257 WEATHERBY

8x68s

SORRY, i GOOFED THE FIRST TIME...
Received new-in-the-box (no paperwork) by trade with a member of this forum. I have fired 10 rounds for sighting / break-in purposes. Rifle has not been hunted. Unmolested except sling studs have been replaced with QD cups and the stock has been over sprayed for camo. Will include a large quantity of bullets, 32 new Norma brass, 10 fired of the same, Rcbs full length sizing dies and leupold scope bases. Scope and rings are not included. $1200 shipped insured to your FFL, continental U.S. Postal money order or PayPal F&F...
NO TRADES...
PM me here... I have computer problems occasionally lately so bear with me if a response seems delayed. Thanks!
P3010005.JPGP3010006.JPGP3010007.JPGP3010008.JPGP3010009.JPGP3010010.JPGP3010011.JPGP3010012.JPG

LET'S CHANGE IT UP A LITTLE... I WOULD BE INTERESTED IN TRADING FOR A SAKO AV IN A BELTED MAGNUM CHAMBERING. I HAVE A McMILLAN LR STOCK COMING MILLED FOR THE AV AND THE NEED FOR THE BELTED MAG TO MAKE A 7 STW. CAN HAGGLE OVER PLUS OR MINUS VALUES TO SUIT BOTH PARTIES.