• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Weatherby S2

Jsmith410

I have a Weatherby Stainless S2 Vanguard in 257 wby with the gray stock. 24" bbl. I purchased it new and have shot 20-30 factory rounds through it. I'm pretty sure I have the original box in which it will be shipped. Pic sent via text or email. The gun is in good condition. It likes the factory 110gr accubonds and does ok with the Weatherby 100gr sp. $515 shipped from individual to your FFL. PayPal f&f preferred but can accommodate other forms if I have to. The only reason for selling is I moved to a state that only has a 10 day gun season and I'm thinning the herd. It's one of my favorite calibers and has always performed well out to 400 yards on eastern whitetail.

Accessories available to buyer only at this time. RCBS FL dies and Redding Neck die. 50 new brass sealed and should have 20 or so more from this rifle (wby brand) of I can locate them (I moved recently). I also have two 100ct boxes of 115gr Berger VLD hunting (unicorns) and a box of 117 sierras.

Add $25 for RCBS dies
Add $25 for Redding Die
Add $55 for new brass
Add $50/box for VLD

If you buy everything I'll throw in the sierras free

The only trade I'm looking for is a Tikka CTR or maybe a heavy barreled 700 action in 6.5, 260, maybe 308

Cross posted. First "I'll take it" by time stamp

Thanks,
J