• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Weatherby Magnum Brass For Sale (.257, .340, .30-378)

Sujumanji

All sold thanks!

Friends,

This is my first For Sale post on LRH so please go easy on me if I missed something. I'm committed to making a successful transaction for anyone who wants my stuff!

I have the following Weatherby headstamp brass for sale. All brass is once-fired and shot by either my father or myself over a couple of decades. 90% comes in the original Weatherby boxes.

I am asking $1.00 each per brass + $9.00/15.00 shipping in a USPS small / medium sized box, depending on how much you buy. Take it all and shipping on me.

I'd prefer to keep each individual caliber together and not split individual calibers. Let me know if you have questions or concerns. I'm not sure how popular these will be here but I figured I'd give my friends here first dibs before posting elsewhere. I accept most forms of electronic payment. Please contact me with any questions.

.257 Weatherby Magnum - (72) Sold to Mikefromtexas
.340 Weatherby Magnum - (98) Sold to 72Archer
.30-378 Weatherby Magnum - (60) Sold to 300magshooter

sni2Pc6.jpg

Last edited:
Friends,

This is my first For Sale post on LRH so please go easy on me if I missed something. I'm committed to making a successful transaction for anyone who wants my stuff!

I have the following Weatherby headstamp brass for sale. All brass is once-fired and shot by either my father or myself over a couple of decades. 90% comes in the original Weatherby boxes.

I am asking $1.00 each per brass + $9.00/15.00 shipping in a USPS small / medium sized box, depending on how much you buy. Take it all and shipping on me.

I'd prefer to keep each individual caliber together and not split individual calibers. Let me know if you have questions or concerns. I'm not sure how popular these will be here but I figured I'd give my friends here first dibs before posting elsewhere. I accept most forms of electronic payment. Please contact me with any questions.

.257 Weatherby Magnum - (72) Sold to Mikefromtexas
.340 Weatherby Magnum - (98)
.30-378 Weatherby Magnum - (60) Sold to 300magshooter

View attachment 334625
I will take all of the 340 brass, if it's still available.