• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Weatherby Accumark Mark V 7mm Weatherby mag

longwings

Weatherby Accumark, like brand new! only 50 rounds fired to break in per Weatherby factory specs, 10 shots cleaning after each round then 10 3 shot groups cleaning after each group! 10 more to sight in. Gun was purchased for an Elk hunt but I never used it! Also have 2 1/2 boxes of Weatherby 150 gr ballistic tip ammo and 2 boxes of Hornady Superformance 154 gr SST ammo that Is $250 worth of ammo included in the deal! This rifle has the factory muzzle break (accubrake) as well that is removable and has the screw cap thread protector to go along with it! ($200.00 dollar option) pictures available on request, gun shoots awesome and recoil is very light with the brake on it!! The Accumark is Weatherby's most accurate production rifle with sub moa guarantee! Gun with brake retails for $2100.00 plus the brake, on the Weatherby website, Please PM me for pictures or questions but the gun is like brand new! Thanks

Asking $1400.00

Weatherby Accumark, like brand new! only 50 rounds fired to break in per Weatherby factory specs, 10 shots cleaning after each round then 10 3 shot groups cleaning after each group! 10 more to sight in. Gun was purchased for an Elk hunt but I never used it! Also have 2 1/2 boxes of Weatherby 150 gr ballistic tip ammo and 2 boxes of Hornady Superformance 154 gr SST ammo that Is $250 worth of ammo included in the deal! This rifle has the factory muzzle break (accubrake) as well that is removable and has the screw cap thread protector to go along with it! ($200.00 dollar option) pictures available on request, gun shoots awesome and recoil is very light with the brake on it!! The Accumark is Weatherby's most accurate production rifle with sub moa guarantee! Gun with brake retails for $2100.00 plus the brake, on the Weatherby website, Please PM me for pictures or questions but the gun is like brand new! Thanks

Asking $1400.00
Please send pics to [email protected]

What kind of accuacy did you get and with what ammunition? Thanks.

As I responded in a pm to you, I tried 3 different types of ammo, Hornady 154 gr SST, Hornady 162 gr SST and Weatherby 150 gr ballistic tip. I thought the best grouping was achieved with the Weatherby 150 gr ballistic tip ammo, I had a 3 shot group with 2 bullets touching and the 3rd approx. 1/2 to 3/4 inch out certainly under MOA at 100 yards. I had pics of the groups on my new Samsung S5 along with 3-400 other pictures that my phone decided to delete!!! I will take pics of the rifle today and forward to all who requested them.
Thanks

sorry I thought I sent them to everyone who pm'd me with an email address! please pm me your email and I will send them ASAP!