• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Weahterby Vanguard Deluxe Stock LA **SOLD**

schooney57

I purchased a nice Vanguard LA Deluxe stock a few months ago, I decided to go a different route with my project. The stock is for a long action, standard contour barrel. 270 Win. 300 Win, 30-06, It will fit the new Vanguards and Howa's (you would need to remove wood from the recoil lug area though) The older vanguards had the square lug, the newer receivers have a V shape in front of the lug. Very nice stock, no splits or cracks, a few dents from use. I would like to get $225.00, this is what I paid for it. I will ship free in lower 48.

Attachments

• weatherby stock 008.jpg
    weatherby stock 008.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 5
  • weatherby stock 009.jpg
    weatherby stock 009.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 6
  • weatherby stock 011.jpg
    weatherby stock 011.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 5
  • weatherby stock 012.jpg
    weatherby stock 012.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 14
Re: Weahterby Vanguard Deluxe Stock LA

I purchased a nice Vanguard LA Deluxe stock a few months ago, I decided to go a different route with my project. The stock is for a long action, standard contour barrel. 270 Win. 300 Win, 30-06, It will fit the new Vanguards and Howa's (you would need to remove wood from the recoil lug area though) The older vanguards had the square lug, the newer receivers have a V shape in front of the lug. Very nice stock, no splits or cracks, a few dents from use. I would like to get $225.00, this is what I paid for it. I will ship free in lower 48.

To clarify, the stock is a long action 7 3/4" center to center action screws