• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

We Shall See

Shane Lindsey

Received this…hopefully will ring true.

7548BC06-7F37-4924-97B4-1DFDE9B527BC.png

So they are months behind their planned ship date and won't make nearly enough to keep them on the shelves very long. Doesn't sound promising to the majority in my eyes.

NOPE.

This was the respone to a WTH email I sent them. Told them people are looking to other manufacturers because they are on the shelf.

I remember getting an email from Walt when I would send a request...

They say its time consuming and expensive to "ramp up" production, but they've had 2 years to do it and with the elevated prices I'm sure the profit margin creeps up accordingly. So it's a mystery to me why this hasn't happened. Even the Covid issue isn't viable at this point.

Hornady seems to be keeping up...just sayin. I see them on the shelves quite a bit. Not a Hornady fan, but I told Berger they were potentially losing loyal fans (like me) as I need to get enough to be consistent and they just are not getting it done...at least not here in VA.

Yep. Hornady bullets all over around me. All shapes and sizes. I've even seen 180 and 200gr accubonds on the shelves. Sierra's are the same way. They are constantly filtering through.

Berger got that gov money and forgot about us little people...

Oh well, now we know...

Believe me, I understand the frustration, but they know that as soon as things settle down we'll all be back to buying their products. I'm sure they're keeping the major competition guys and other industry insiders in the loop, so they'll continue to hawk Bergers.

Recent Posts