• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WAR Rifles 308 turn key package. Surgeon, McMillan, Hawk Hill, Schmidt and Bender

redneckbmxer24

Up for sale is a brand new unfired (test fired only) custom 308 built by WAR Rifles. It's offered up as a turn key package or I can split up the scope and rifle but the rifle sells first. Specs are as follows:

Action: Surgeon 591 action with tactical bolt knob.

Stock: McMillan A5 75% OD 25% grey M24 channel, Surgeon BM, adjustable cheek piece, spacer LOP, 5 Flush cups (two right, two left, one bottom rear), front bipod stud.

Trigger guard: Surgeon SA.

Barrel: Hawk Hill 1:10" twist M24 contour finished 24" with 5/8-24 muzzle threads. PTG Tac-Match 308 chamber with .343 neck.

Trigger: Remington old style trigger with solid shoe, gretan spring kit, all internals works over.

Rings: Badger 34MM USMC marked.

Scope: Schmidt and Bender 4-16x50 ST CW MRAD P4F Illuminated.

Coating: Cerakote Sniper Grey on barreled action, trigger guard, and rings.

As mentioned above the rifle is new. It has only one finish blemish on the trigger guard which is photographed. The scope is used and has a couple blemished which are also photographed.

The muzzle brake and tripod/saddle setup is not included in the sale and isn't for sale.

Pricing:

Rifle with rings, scope, and one 5 round magazine $6500

Rifle with rings and one 5 round magazine $4000

Scope with no rings $2600.

Payment:

Cashiers checks are preferred. A check drawn on a major financial institution (BB&T, Bank of America, Wells Fargo) will result in the rifle shipping the quickest. Cashiers checks which cannot be cashed locally to me will have to clear my bank before the rifle ships. I can also accept personal checks but they must clear as well. No Paypal under any circumstances.

Please PM me with any questions. Thanks for looking.