• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WANTED-Surgeon 1581XL repeater action with .590" 338 Lapua bolt face

I am looking for a Licensed FFL holder who has a used Surgeon 1581XL action that is cut for a magazine and has the 338 Lapua .590" bolt face. Action does not have to be pretty, just in working order and complete. I only need the action and bolt pair and not the bottom metal. the action does not need to have the bolt handle as I can order another one if it is missing. I would prefer a used one if the price is lower than a new one but new will also work. I bought a XLR Industries Evolution HD stock off of ebay a few months ago for a new long range target rifle build. The stock was inleted for the Surgeon 1581XL action and is a repeater stock. I have almost everything else for the build but the action and am trying to keep the cost of the build down by using used parts (everything except a new barrel).

Last edited: