• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Wanted : long action with magnum bolt face

wildcat westerner

Hello, I am seeking a long action with magnum boltface. Type is not of major concern, any boltlug setback in lug recesses is totally significant. Quality of trigger a major plus.

WW

In my total ignorance what is a stripped Remington long action?! If it means an action and a bolt, minus the bottom metal, but with a trigger this sounds interesting.

I've got a Kelbly Atlas Tactical action I could part with if you're interested in a custom action.

Thanks all, I have a stock inletted for a Kelbly action, suitable for this rifle project. I would like a complete action, except for perhaps the trigger, spending on its quality. I do not know of a Ryan Pierce.
WW

That he will! Just as Rum Man stated!! I just checked and it looks like his listing is for a lapua face. But hit him up, he probly has what you need!

I checked the site for the action you indicated and it is presently down. I will check again in a few days.
Thanks for all your input. I am researching bedding for this rifle with its 33 inch length and full 1 1/2" diameter, bull barrel. I have owned target rifles with barrel bedding blocks before but never of this magnitude and want to get this correct the first time.
WW