• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Want to trade - trigger tech diamond for trigger tech special

marksman1941

Edit: as a kind forum member pointed out, the trigger tech diamond is not made with a bolt release, as my original ask was for.

So… anyone wanna trade my TT diamond with no release for their TT special + $50?

Last edited:
I'm perfectly happy with mine it is not very old. It was originally on a Remington 700 and I needed the bolt release.I recently used it on a new build with a defiance anti-action and used this trigger and Greg at bugholes simply removed the bolt release so theoretically we could work something out But I use this rifle a lot. You would have to send me the trigger and let me get my rifle all set up before I would let go of mine to send it back to you. The only reason I'm even considering this is to help out another Long Range Hunting Member. if you trust me enough and are willing to work with these conditions maybe we can work something out .

I have taken the bolt release off from couple tt, albeit not the diamond. If just the bolt release mechanism would work for you I'd be happy to send it to you. As I said, not familiar with the design of the diamond, I may be of no help.

I didnt think the Diamond can be bought with a bolt release. I think you have to get the Special
You know what you're right. I should have done my research first. I assumed a person could get a diamond with a bolt release but it looks like a special is my option here.

Well, I can't seem to locate the paperwork for my most recent build or those parts. I'm sorry I won't be able to do anything for you.