• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Want to trade Noveske lightweight ar15 for Highend 1911

onpoint

I have a new Noveske chainsaw built lightweight AR15 I would like to trade for a highend 1911. The rifle is a noveske chainsaw upper and lower recievers. DD lower parts kit, New PSA premium 16" pencil profile 1-7" barrel with mid length lowpro gas block, odin Kmod handrail, New nickle baron BCG, Tactial charge handle, Magpul moe handguard, magpul moe enhanced stock with cheek raiser, Geissell SSA trigger. Rifle was cerakoted(coyote tan/titanium) Rifle is brand new and weighs just over 6 lbs. I am interested in trading it for a highend 1911. Let me no what you have. I can add money for the right trade.
nov_zpsc2b2041d.jpg

nov5_zps716968a6.jpg

nov2_zps73f60aa2.jpg

nov3_zpsd8ecb520.jpg

nov4_zps41fa424b.jpg

nov11_zps86340ea8.jpg

nov10_zps9a365e97.jpg

Bought a Les Baer yesterday.

How about a 2 barrels set over/under shotgun. SKB,Winchester, Browning or Berretta. I can add cash for the right deal.

I can't be all things to all people. I post something for sale and get 10 PM's asking for trades. I post something for trade and get 10 guys wanting a price. Just to let the tire kickers no I have 2 offers at $2000 right now. I have found a high end 1911 so thought I would look for another want in a 2 barrel set over/under. If I don't get anything in another day I will offer it to the guy that PM'ed me the offer first.

Just kidding!!!:D Seller is a great guy!!

Les Baer Concept VII ++ (Limited one of 25) low 4 digit, 1996 (I believe. Need to look-) approx200 rds fired.
Commanche length
Hard Chromed (Virgil Tripp)
MMC rear sight
Trijicon front
Box, docs, etc (original owner)

lesbaer_zps11b9de26.jpg