• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Want to trade for ammo and bullets

wildcat westerner

In this time of scarcity I have factory ammunition in 308 Winchester and 12 gauge and thousands of Bullets, especially heavier 6mm vld's, also 7mm and 30 caliber.

I wish to trade for: .22 50-52-55 gr. 6 mm 70-75 grain Bullets and a large quantity of 180-200 gr. 44 caliber bullets and Red dot powder.

Serious inquiries only, please! Let me know what you have and are willing to trade as we exchange information.

Wildcat Westerner

@wildcat westerner I have 2- 500 packs of HPFB 55gr DogTown bullets sealed in packages.
Send me a PM as I cannot find the send message button..
Brien

Last edited:
Is private messages turned off? I usually can send them and we can work something out that way.. we shoot a lot of heavy 6vld's and I'm working on getting a heavy 7 gathered up..

Brien, I am not as efficient with a computer as I might be.
It will take a serious amount of time to give you a complete inventory of my heavy 6 mm Bullets. I saw my last patient in Seattle 13 years ago, when I shot competition, before retiring here to New Mexico.
I am more interested in obtaining what I want for shooting and reloading : light weight6mm Bullets, specifically 130 grain Nosler Accubond for a finicky 6.5x284 rifle that really likes them; and then Bullets and primers for a 44 special load for my 44 S&W, specifically 180-200 grain Bullets either cast or jhp.
You have lucked onto a person who wants to sell you the Bullets you want, especially in these scarce times!