• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Wald Custom 22-250AI

Stu6X47

Wald Custom Built 22-250AI - Built about one month ago. Remington 700 (Accurized) Action with fluted bolt and custom bolt handle. Brux fluted barrel (1:8 Twist)with break (25 1/8" oveall length) and all metal coated with KG coat. Oversized recoil lug, Jewell Trigger and Williams BDL bottom metal. McMillan HTG Stock (Pillar bedded) Came painted black from the factory and has been re-painted as seen in the pics. Leupold Mark 4 scope base, 2 L/Side Flush cups and a TAB sling. I've only shot it 40 times just fireforming brass. Scope, Rings, BiPod are excluded.... $2300 Shipped to your FFL.....
DSC01929.jpg

DSC01928.jpg

DSC01930.jpg

DSC01931.jpg

Last edited:
Nothing has been done to the trigger - It's a Jewell Trigger

I shoot primarily 75gr Amax

Hello,

Would you be interested in trades say Kimber 300WSM Montana and 257 weatherby.

Groups at 100yds (Which is the only distance I shot) were very tight for fire form loads. Of course at that time I didnt have a need to keep the target since I was only fireforming and had no indications I was going to be selling. Its been very windy and rainy the past few days here in ND. I will try and get some targets posted as soon as possible.

Re-Listing - Buyer backed out!

Trades Considered:

Schmidt and Bender Scopes - CCW turrets
Leica Geovids or Ultravids 10X42
Olympic Arms UMAR 22-250 or 243WSM
Swaro EL's 10X42

Target Added....
image6.jpg

Last edited: