Vortex Viper Reviews

Firecat

I was wondering if anyone has tried the Vortex Viper 6.5-20x44 30mm? I couldn't find anything for it in the Equipment Reviews area. So I thought that I would ask you guys if you had any experience and what you thought. Thanks for your help.

I have one on a 6.5-284 that I built. Optics are clear and bright. Pretty comparable to some Leupolds I have. Turrets are no where near as positive clicking as my Nightforce or Leupolds, but the tracking is very repeatable. I have shot it out past 1000 yds. and dialed it back down with no problems. The only thing left to see is how durable it is and how long it lasts. Overall, I'm very happy with it especially for the money.

I have one also and am very happy with it. I think the quality is as good as some that cost nearly twice the price. I recommend it for sure.

They are terrible scopes, don't get one!!!

Leaves more for me, LOL!!!

No seriously you owe it to yourself to check one out in person. Most good places will let you order one and if you don't mount it on a gun just look through it and don't like they will take back.

I have one in th 6.5-20x50 mildot and love it!

Can't wait for the PST scopes to come out. My only dislike with my current viper is the heavy cross hairs. The new PST will have moa hash marks and a fine cross hair.

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.