• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

VORTEX VIPER PST 2.5-10X44 EBR-1 RETICLE ILLUMINATED (MRAD) 1/10 MIL ADJ - EXCELLENT CONDITION

boarhunt

For Sale:
Vortex Viper PST 2.5-10x44 EBR-1 reticle Illuminated (MRAD) 1/10 mil adj Excellent Condition asking $385.00 shipped. Second focal plane scope.

I purchased the scope new, and it was only briefly mounted on a custom 308 Winchester that I fired about 10 rounds through. It's been in the safe since. I sent the scope to Vortex to have it checked. They serviced the scope and found it in perfect working order. The mechanical Zero was reset and has not been change or re-mounted on a rifle since Vortex returned it to me.
$385.00 Shipping TYD (To your door) included in the asking price. (Reasonable Offers Will Be Considered, No Trades). Comes with original box and accessories as pictured.

For payment, I would prefer Postal Money Order but willing to accept, cashier's check, personal checks are ok but I will have to hold the rifle until the check clears. Just let me know and we can work on it. See my feedbacks.

Attachments

• tempImageILKLfv.png
    tempImageILKLfv.png
    632.8 KB · Views: 22
  • tempImageRJjfUB.png
    tempImageRJjfUB.png
    556 KB · Views: 15
  • tempImagenfFvcr.png
    tempImagenfFvcr.png
    529.7 KB · Views: 22
  • tempImageSEWNLD.png
    tempImageSEWNLD.png