• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Vortex Viper HS-T 4-16x44 VMR moa reticle VHS-4309

Brian D

This is a near new condition Vortex Vortex Viper HS-T 4-16x44 VMR moa reticle VHS-4309. $485 shipped with tracking and insured. There are slight ring marks and I have tried to get them to show up in the image. The most observable is a horizontal line at the seam of the rings. Everything has always been properly torqued and there has never been a problem with the scope. I am just looking at a few things that I can move out of the safe to clear some space. I will consider offers, however I believe I am in the right ballpark for what this scope has to offer. If you have any questions please let me know. I will take payment via paypal if you pay the fees or a check. Specs can be found at Vortex.

Attachments

• KPD_0520.JPG
    KPD_0520.JPG
    643.5 KB · Views: 66
  • KPD_0521.JPG
    KPD_0521.JPG
    412.3 KB · Views: 47
  • KPD_0522.JPG
    KPD_0522.JPG
    539 KB · Views: 64
  • KPD_0523.JPG
    KPD_0523.JPG
    407.2 KB · Views: 67
Bump! Also, even though I don't have a lot of posts I am safe to deal with. If you have any concerns PM me and I can provide you a reliable way to confirm who you are dealing with.