Vortex Riflescope Special

gr8fuldoug

Official LRH Sponsor
Vortex Riflescope Special
We have put together a very special deal for the forum members. This special must be called in to Doug or Neil to place your order.
Buy any new Vortex Riflescope and add your choice of a Vortex Vulture Coyote 8.5x50, Vortex Vulture Coyote 10x50 or the Vortex Vulture Coyote 12x50 for only $99.99
This special applies to the Viper, Diamondback, Crossfire and Strikefire series.
Here is a direct link to our Vortex Full Product Page
Please feel free to contact us with any questions. As always we thank you for your continued support.

Hey Doug,

I currently own three vortex riflescopes 2 diamondbacks and one viper. I'm thinking about trying out the 8-32 crossfire but wandering if you could tell me how much difference there would be compared to my db and viper. The DB's I have are both 4-12x40 and the viper is a 6.5-20x50

Thanks,
Matt

Matt,
IMO, The Crossfire series is far better than anything close to it's price range and will hold against any recoil. I'm so sure of it that if you buy it, try it, and don't like you can return it. Fair enough?

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.