• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SELLER: Vortex Razor HD 4.5-27x 56 FFP

RockyRandy

I'm wanting to sell my Vortex Razor HD 4.5-27X56 scope. It's in excellent shape. I thought I had tracking problem with it not coming back to zero so I took it off my gun and then went to take off my suppressor and i noticed it was loose. I decide to send it back to Vortex anyhow and they ran it through all the test and it tested perfect, they then had there supervisor look at it and he tested it and it checked out perfect. He then called me and we talked and I told him about the suppressor being loose and said that would change the harmonic and give me inconsistency I was having. In the process of this happening I bought a night force ATACR and for this reason I'm sell the Vortex. I'm Asking $1,600.00.

Attachments

• 2cxOSKTASKq9fRarhwRuLg.jpg
    2cxOSKTASKq9fRarhwRuLg.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 46
  • Zi1j3bxXSH6eSE55POoRlQ.jpg
    Zi1j3bxXSH6eSE55POoRlQ.jpg
    838.3 KB · Views: 42
  • 2P6DUHXOSAavtdgR5zkhpw.jpg
    2P6DUHXOSAavtdgR5zkhpw.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 40
  • HEFQRmhwRruB8oj9N86xmg.jpg
    HEFQRmhwRruB8oj9N86xmg.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 43
  • 23k3nmPzTYCsai9kfR3zcQ.jpg
    23k3nmPzTYCsai9kfR3zcQ.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 41
  • fullsizeoutput_e19.jpeg
    fullsizeoutput_e19.jpeg
    393.7 KB · Views: 41
Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.