• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Vortex Razor HD 20-60x85mm spotting scope and Slik tripod

171farm

Up for sale is a like new Vortex Razor HD 20-60x85mm spotting scope, Slik Pro 824CF (Carbon Fiber) tripod and Slik SVH-501 fluid head. I bought this setup for use on my Wyoming rifle deer hunt earlier this month. This setup has been in the field and lightly used for 6 days while glassing and hunting. The scope has always been in its protective carry case with lens caps on from Vortex. The glass and body of the scope are free of scratches. The tripod has little to no signs of use, if anything there might be a slight scratch from extending the legs...I cant see any but just saying if any signs of use would be from normal use. As outfitted, the unit weights in at 9.45 pounds.

I love this setup, its compact and crisp glass but I really have no use for it here in PA as I hunt in thicker woods. I could easily hold on to it for future out west hunts but figured Id much rather have someone else use and enjoy this setup.

Looking to get $1,000 to your door (lower 48…will ship elsewhere for actual shipping cost) for everything pictured plus additional carrying straps, storage lens caps, and anything that came with this stuff from the factory that might not be in images. Additional images upon request. I reserve the right to either ship in single non-factory well packaged box or separate factory boxes wrapped in paper depending on which is the cheapest shipping. If you prefer one way over the other we can discuss.
1.JPG
2.JPG
4.JPG
6.JPG
7.JPG
8.JPG

Last edited:
TTT with a Saturday morning price drop to $1,050. If you want send me an offer as well