Vortex razor 10x50 trade or not?

424shee

Ok so iv been in the market for a new pair of binos and have been saving for some vortex viper hd's and then came across a pair of razor 10x50s.the guy wants to trade me for my xdm 9mm 3.8 compact.at first I was excited about the trade but then realized they were the old razors.they are new but still not the hd razors.my question is are they better than the viper hd's and should I make the trade or hold off for the viper hd's?

i had a pair of the old razors. The were stolen out of my truck. I never had them side by side with the newer razors or vipers but will say they were a great set of binoculars. Bit big and heavy though

The viper HD has a better image than the old Razor binos. Until the new generation of razors, they gave a very rounded image almost like you were looking through a fish bowl. I personally wouldn't trade him, but that's just me.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.