• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED vortex nomad spotting scope

kimba

for trade for a rifle scope. I had one of my scopes die and would like to trade for another as do not want to spend money on it. I can throw in a Nikon laser 400 and a Nikon buckmaster laser 600 range finders in deal( spares) if anyone interested. range finders in good, used condition.

my spotter is in great condition with soft case - it is the angled 20-60 that functions perfectly. Only missing part on spotter is the eyepiece cover that I cannot find.

here are some pics

IMG_0139.jpg[/ATTACH]

Attachments

• IMG_0144.jpg
    IMG_0144.jpg
    155.3 KB · Views: 18
would welcome trade for ar optics ar hand guard ar parts, scope or binnocs. I find I do not sue spotter on hunting trips, so not like to keep stuff that just sits around.

beware of zack22 he appeared to try to scam me. He wanted to work trade, could not call me due to bs reasons, no picks of item he had , then wanted to mail both at same time as he did not want to get ripped off. I have no true evidence as I was not born yesterday, but might be someone to be careful with. Any time a trade set up but other guy not provide pics or call you on phone, it might, might be a scammer. WE have a great community and have to make folks aware of turds within. I am not sure how we can prevent this as he could do another user name/ account. Again no reason not to provide a pic of trade item or to call the other side of a trade.

Also be careful if all communication via pm as that might me someone sketchy. If it feels weird, it probably is