• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Vortex Diamondback 6 - 24 x 50, EBR-2C MOA Reticle, FFP, DBK-10028 30 MM

Douglas A. Twitty

Interested in a trade for comparable scope with a more pronounced (easier to see) crosshair. I've not had any issues with this glass, only issue I have is with my 70 yr old eyes, (macular degeneration, cataracts) and I doubt I can make a trade for a younger set! Scope is crystal clear and is mounted on a 7MM STW. I have trouble picking up the crosshairs in dawn and dusk situations.

Wish I was wasn't totally out of playing money. Would like to have one of these for my boys hornets. Been shooting a buddies rifle for him with the exact same thing on it. Pretty cool scopes! Wish you luck selling it.

Wish I was wasn't totally out of playing money. Would like to have one of these for my boys hornets. Been shooting a buddies rifle for him with the exact same thing on it. Pretty cool scopes! Wish you luck selling it.
Thanks. Who knows, if it works out and I can upgrade to the Meopta, I may still have it when your next fortune arrives!!!