• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Volquartsen 22 WMR with carbon fiber barrel

James Runner

Volquartsen 22 WMR with carbon fiber barrel and hogue stock-$1500
Trades-
CF barreled actions
Leupold scopes

Helps if I add pictures. Sorry

Attachments

• 4DB89AB7-81A8-4B04-B79E-CAA50A41CBA1.jpeg
    4DB89AB7-81A8-4B04-B79E-CAA50A41CBA1.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 521
  • EC7E20A0-5179-429D-9DA4-43AEFFCA9B93.jpeg
    EC7E20A0-5179-429D-9DA4-43AEFFCA9B93.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 521
Surprised this has nt found a new home yet.

Volquartsen 22 WMR with carbon fiber barrel are GREAT Rimfires. Jill and I bought a Volquartsen CF 17HMR Semi Auto when they first came out.
Every other manufacture were having issues with the Mag rimfire. Volquartsen got it right with the Bolt and Extractor.

My Father-in-Law bought one and it was a tack driver. Unfortunitly he is a "Gun Trader" Trades then as fat as he get them. He kind of crys about selling this one and should have kept it.

Volquartsen is modeled off of the Ruger 10/22. Now whenever you see someone upgrading their 10/22 they are doing it with Volquartsen 10/22 components!
Ours shoots lights out. Squirrels, Coons, Possums, fox, Yotes all run if they see us with the Volquartsen 17HMR.
This is a very fine 22WMR Carbon Fiber. They shoot accurately and they are a SEMI AUTO!!!
Put some good 22 Mag ammo in it and it will do some damage!

Surprised this has nt found a new home yet.

Volquartsen 22 WMR with carbon fiber barrel are GREAT Rimfires. Jill and I bought a Volquartsen CF 17HMR Semi Auto when they first came out.
Every other manufacture were having issues with the Mag rimfire. Volquartsen got it right with the Bolt and Extractor.

My Father-in-Law bought one and it was a tack driver. Unfortunitly he is a "Gun Trader" Trades then as fat as he get them. He kind of crys about selling this one and should have kept it.

Volquartsen is modeled off of the Ruger 10/22. Now whenever you see someone upgrading their 10/22 they are doing it with Volquartsen 10/22 components!
Ours shoots lights out. Squirrels, Coons, Possums, fox, Yotes all run if they see us with the Volquartsen 17HMR.
This is a very fine 22WMR Carbon Fiber. They shoot accurately and they are a SEMI AUTO!!!
Put some good 22 Mag ammo in it and it will do some damage!
I am surprised as well. It's about to get scoped again and thrown back in the safe. Might be the coyote slayer come real soon!