Vista Outdoors for sale

can1010

just talking to the owner of Republic Ammo. and he said that Vista outdoors sold today to a company in Czech Republic. anybody here of this?

if true the largest supplier of reloading supplies is now a under foreign ownership and can't imagine the problems this can have. there is very little info on the internet except that Vista is for sale.

lets just hope that things workout for the better. maybe if they move some production overseas will make things better getting away of our out of control government with regulations and supplies might return to a more normal prices and supply.

they split it into two, the outdoor activity that they kept and the sporting ammo which they sold. so Remington and Federal are now foreign owned, what that ends up looking like we will have to wait and see.

Nothing is settled as of yet from what I see in the article. But given the current admin I don't see them stopping it. As a side note isn't Lake City owned by Federal?

Nothing is settled as of yet from what I see in the article. But given the current admin I don't see them stopping it. As a side note isn't Lake City owned by Federal?
the owner of Republic Ammo confirmed the sale happened today that is why i posted because all i found was the same articles you posted.

he also confirmed that the new primer plant in Arkansas has started shipping and he received his first shipment of small pistol primers. so some good news there.

the owner of Republic Ammo confirmed the sale happened today that is why i posted because all i found was the same articles you posted.

he also confirmed that the new primer plant in Arkansas has started shipping and he received his first shipment of small pistol primers. so some good news there.
I'm going off the first article. https://www.lmtribune.com/vista-out...cle_d2e2ef72-6c4a-11ee-ade2-4b8629e4db4a.html

Here's a quote from the article is it's planned to sell but awaiting approval.

"Vista Outdoor plans to sell its ammunition-making plants, including its Lewiston operations, to Czechoslovak Group for $1.91 billion in a deal expected to close next year."

"The transaction for the bullet-making operations is subject to approval of stockholders and will require regulatory approvals."

I'm going off the first article. https://www.lmtribune.com/vista-out...cle_d2e2ef72-6c4a-11ee-ade2-4b8629e4db4a.html

Here's a quote from the article is it's planned to sell but awaiting approval.

"Vista Outdoor plans to sell its ammunition-making plants, including its Lewiston operations, to Czechoslovak Group for $1.91 billion in a deal expected to close next year."